Using Credit Card Rewards To Travel?
We do the hard work to help you find the best credit cards, home loans and personal loans.
- BONUSSpend S$3,000 within 3 months of Card approval and receive 7,500 bonus miles.
- BONUSEarn 30,000 Citi Miles* when you apply for a Citi PremierMiles Visa Card and spend S$7,500 within 3 months from date of card approval. Promotion is valid till 31 October 2018. Subject to payment of 1st year card annual fee.
- BONUSReceive 1 night stay at Swissotel The Stamford Singapore upon payment of annual fees. Spend S$4,500 within 3 months of Card approval and receive Samsonite Sigma 76cm Expandable Spinner.
New & Refinance Home Loan Rates in Singapore
Rewards Credit Cards
- BONUSAmerican Express Selects gives you exclusive dining privileges all around the world, all year round.
- First year fee waiver and 3% Cashback for the first 6 months up to $5000 spend.
- 1.5% Cashback on purchases of goods and services you make, anytime.
- On top of the 1.5% Cashback, you can receive more savings with the True Cashback Deals!
- BONUSApply now and get up to S$120 cash back as you spend. Valid for online applications from 1st July 2018 to 31st December 2018 (both dates inclusive), new Citi cardmembers only.
- Earn 10X Rewards (10 points or 4 Miles for every S$1 spent) when you shop for clothes, bags and shoes or at departmental stores or online shopping websites whose main business activity is shoes, bags, clothes.
- Earn 1X Rewards for every $1 spent on all other spend.
- Earn up to 10% Citi Rebate at over 300 locations, including Starbucks, Subway and Sheng Siong.
- Save up to 14% on fuel at Esso and Shell.
- Groceries: 8% cash back at supermarkets and groceries worldwide (honestbee and RedMart delivery counts too).
- Dining: 8% cash back at restaurants, cafes, bars worldwide.
- Petrol: up to 20.88% fuel savings at Esso & Shell, and 8% cash back at other petrol stations worldwide.
- All Other Retail Spend: 0.25% cash back, no cap.
Latest From GET.com
Are you a savvy consumer who knows exactly how you can minimise certain aspects of ...
Are you looking for ways to cut down on your grocery budget now that you ...