Using Credit Card Rewards To Travel?
We do the hard work to help you find the best credit cards, home loans and personal loans.
- BONUSReceive up to 31,000 KrisFlyer miles in your first 6 months: Welcome Bonus of 5,000 KrisFlyer miles. Spend $5,000 in 3 months and receive 7,500 miles. Spend another $5,000 between 4th to 6th month of membership and receive additional 7,500 miles. CM will also earn 11,000 KrisFlyer miles based on 1.1 KrisFlyer miles per S$1 spent locally. Valid 1st April 2019 – 30th June 2019.
- BONUSEarn up to 7 Citi Miles per $1 spent on Agoda.com/bonusmile. Valid till 31 July 2019.
- BONUSReceive 1 Night Stay at Swissôtel The Stamford Singapore worth S$529 upon Card approval. Receive a Samsonite Sigma 76cm Expandable Spinner worth S$600 when you spend S$4,500 within the first 3 months of Card approval. Receive S$50 CapitaVouchers for MyInfo applications from 1st April 2019 to 30th June 2019.
New & Refinance Home Loan Rates in Singapore
Rewards Credit Cards
- BONUSReceive up to S$60 CapitaVouchers upon S$500 spend in the first month. Prospect (New to Bank): S$60 CP voucher on min. S$500 spend in 1st month. Existing CardMember: S$30 CP voucher on min. S$500 spend in 1st month. Valid 1st April 2019 – 30th June 2019.
- First year fee waiver and 3% Cashback for the first 6 months up to $5000 spend.
- 1.5% Cashback on purchases of goods and services you make, anytime.
- On top of the 1.5% Cashback, you can receive more savings with the True Cashback Deals!
- BONUS10X Rewards Points* on all your online purchases (except travel-related transactions^).
- Earn 10X Rewards (10 points or 4 Miles for every S$1 spent) when you shop for clothes, bags and shoes or at departmental stores or online shopping websites whose main business activity is shoes, bags, clothes.
- Earn 1X Rewards for every $1 spent on all other spend.
- Earn up to 10% Citi Rebate at over 300 locations, including Starbucks, Subway and Sheng Siong.
- Save up to 14% on fuel at Esso and Shell.
- BONUSWelcome gift: $120 cash back when you spend S$1,200 in the first 3 months.
- Groceries: 8% cash back at supermarkets and groceries worldwide (honestbee and RedMart delivery counts too).
- Dining: 8% cash back at restaurants, cafes, bars worldwide.
- Petrol: up to 20.88% fuel savings at Esso & Shell, and 8% cash back at other petrol stations worldwide.
- All Other Retail Spend: 0.25% cash back, no cap.
Latest From GET.com
Are you a savvy consumer who knows exactly how you can minimise certain aspects of ...
Are you looking for ways to cut down on your grocery budget now that you ...